Orders

Atoka, TN, United States
If you would like to make an order- email me at laurajoiner@hotmail.com I would love to create something special for you!

10 July, 2010

Gifts for anyone - anytime!


I have several different items that would make great gifts for your family or friends- or even yourself!

Thermos with personalized insert- $15
Checkbook cover with personalized insert- $10
Place mat and napkins with monogram- set of 4 for $30
Apron with your choice of monogram or appliqué- $15
Down blanket- $30
Towels- $5 for each monogram
Pillowcase/ shams- $15 set
Tote bags- $10

If you are in need of something- just let me know and we can pick a design that you will enjoy. I have several 1,000 designs that can make your item match you or the person you gift it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment